A first look, a turning point
I’ve spent the last two months driving all over southeastern Nebraska finding the best alternatives that at least vaguely meet my criteria. Next Tuesday I have an appointment with my registered real estate agent to view the interior of the first building I saw nearly two months ago. The owner is an older man who owns a bunch of property in the little town of 527. The location is ideal, the building is the best fit of those I’ve discovered, and the price is probably going to be right. Hopefully the condition of the building will warrant my interest. He’s using it for storage, so it should have a good roof… one hopes. Anyway, this is a turning point and I wanted to commemorate it. I’m moving to the status of a potential buyer of real estate. Cool beans.
See more progress on: Buy an old brick building and create a loft/studio space

1 Comments:
Cool beans indeed! I expect an invitation to your housewarming. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home